Diogo Azinheira, DVM
Finished his Degree by the Lisbon Faculty of Veterinary Medicine in UTL in 2001. He performed his final internship in the Hospital Veterinário Dr. Marques de Almeida, Várzea de Sinta. Since then he started to practice small animal medicine and surgery.
He is one of the founders and the clinical director of Alma Veterinária Since 2005. He is responsible for the department of orthopedics and orthopedic surgery, the neurology department and Centro de Imagem Montenegro Alma Veterinária.
He has done several degrees and course in the areas of surgery, orthopedics, neurology and manegement. More specifically:
– Soft Tissue Surgery Post graduatiation in Universidade Lusófona 2009
– Management – PAGE, Universidade Católica, 2010
– Orthopedics and orthopedic surgery – Universidade complutense de Madrid 2013
– Neurology Post graduation by Improve International, 2015
– Orthopedics and neurology, advanced program in orthopedics and neurology by Improve International 2019